Well, we did it. 100 posts! To celebrate we thought we’d answer 100 questions. Or rather 50 questions x 2. Some of the answers are the same though. Sorry not sorry.
1. How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
2. What do you always have with breakfast?
Ratty: Almond milk
3. What is your favourite word that millennials use?
4. What is your least favourite word or phrase that millennials use?
Ratty: Sorry not sorry
5. What is one of the weirdest things you used to do as a teenager?
Mole: Wear black patent leather pumps with tube socks
6. What’s the best Disney movie?
Ratty: Pretty Woman
7. Art gallery or museum?
Mole: Art gallery
Ratty: Art gallery
8. What’s your favourite cheesy pick-up line?
Mole: Wanna make some money?
Ratty: How much does a polar bear weigh? Enough to break the ice, Hi I’m _____
9. At the beach would you rather play in the sand, or play in the water?
Ratty: Water. Why would I go all the way to the beach to play in the sand?
10. What bores you?
Mole: Monologues disguised as conversation
Ratty: PLAYING IN THE SAND!
11. Would you rather ski or snowshoe?
12. Would you rather tap or softshoe
13. Who is your hero?
14. What makes you angry?
15. What is your proudest accomplishment?
Mole: My very long epistolary friendship with a certain Mrs. F. Wilson
Ratty: Climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro. I’m guessing, I haven’t done it yet.
16. What would you sing for Karaoke?
Mole: “I’ve never been to me” (just the speaking part) by Charlene
Ratty: “Time after time” by Cyndi Lauper
17. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
Mole: Mow the lawn with one of those old timey mowers
Ratty: Wash dishes
18. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
19. Who would you want to play you in a movie of your life?
Mole: Miranda July
Ratty: Leonardo DiCaprio (although I’d settle for Skeet Ulrich)
20. What kitchen appliance do you use every day?
Mole: Coffee grinder
21. What was your first job?
Mole: Stepin Fetchit
Ratty: I was in mobile ice cream sales, I’m not sure what the job title would be
22. What’s your favourite season in Toronto?
Mole: Late summer
23. What are three words to describe living in Toronto?
Mole: Really fucking expensive
Ratty: THE RENT IS
24. What are three words to describe living in your apartment building?
Mole: Sketch, g’tto, Bukowski-esque
Ratty: TOO DAMN HIGH!
25. What’s your favourite movie?
Mole: Annie Hall
Ratty: The Big Lebowski or The Breakfast Club
26. What’s your favourite scene from your favourite movie?
Mole: From Annie Hall, Alvy and Annie in line to see The Sorrow and the Pity
Ratty: All of it
27. What’s your favourite food?
Mole: Spaghetti and meatballs
Ratty: Sea buckthorn clafouti
28. What food do you hate?
Ratty: Brussels sprouts
29. What do you love on your pizza?
30. What’s your favourite drink?
Mole: Tie – Crystal Light (strawberry banana flavour) or any red wine from Chile
31. If your life were a style of music what would the genre be?
Ratty: Swedish reggae
32. What’s the name of your autobiography?
Mole: Everybody, especially me
Ratty: Swedish reggae
33. Bird watching or whale watching?
34. What’s your spirit animal?
35. How do you like your coffee?
Mole: Strong, black and sweet (just like…nobody I know personally)
Ratty: Grande decaf hazelnut latte
36. What’s your favourite shade of blue?
Ratty: Lapis lazuli
37. What’s your favourite shade of grey?
Mole: Jennifer (before the nose job)
38. Best way to decompress?
Mole: Singalong at the Cameron House
Ratty: A hyperbaric recompression chamber (really the ONLY way to decompress safely)
39. Most annoying sound in the morning?
Mole: Screeching cat
Ratty: The clarion crow of a cockerel
40. Most annoying sound in the afternoon?
Mole: Cubicle culture chit chat:
Stooge 1: “Hey look at us! We’re both wearing blue!”
Stooge 2: “I know! Twins!”
Stooge 1: “What about you, Mole? I guess you didn’t get the memo?!”
Mole: “I guess not.”
Ratty: The clarion crow of a confused cockerel
41. Most annoying sound in the evening?
Mole: Other people having fun when I’m trying to sleep
42. What hobby have you quit?
Mole: Worshiping Andy Gibb. (I still love the man, just not as feverishly)
Ratty: Giving a fuck
43. If you were a hiphop artist what would your stage name be?
Mole: Mole (pronounced like the sauce not the animal)
Ratty: MC Escher
44. If you were an aging burlesque artist what would your stage name be?
Mole: Virginia Ham
Ratty: Stretch Mark
45. If you were a frazzled kindergarten teacher what would your name be?
Mole: Penelope Hazard
Ratty: I.B. Frazzled
46. What are your favourite lyrics to any song?
Mole: Keep your electric eye on me babe / Put your ray gun to my head
Press your space face close to mine, love / Freak out in a moonage daydream oh yeah!
Ratty: “Better Brother / Sister” by Rilo Kiley
47. What instrument would you like to play for an experimental band?
Mole: Air guitar
Ratty: Bunsen burner
48. What time did you go to sleep last night?
Mole: 9:45 ish, then 2:00 a.m. ish
Ratty: 9:00 then 11:35 then 3:something
49. What bad habit are you unlikely to give up?
Mole: Listening to Judge Judy while I drift off to sleep
50. What is your catchphrase?
Mole: THE WORST